Welcome to the Middle School Blog!

View our blog to see what is happening in the Middle School this year.

We will be publishing samples of our work, newsletters, photos and videos.

It will be wonderful if you can leave a comment so we can get some feedback from family and friends.

Thursday, March 11, 2010
On Friday Kenneth, Ali and I were shouting out the van. Logan was talking to Steven. Steven got McDonald's for tea. When we arrived at Kaiaua, I made my bed on a bunk bed. I ran into the pool and swam.

After we had dessert we watched a movie. It had a space ship in the end. They put speakers in it.

I woke up early in the morning. I was excited. I helped Logan fix the roll cage and he drove it because it was fixed.

For a long time I ran and jumped into the pool and started to swim. I did a cannon ball. I got out.

Steven got his ute and Logan and I had a turn. It was a fun weekend.

1 comments:

Mcmiddlesc said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful, exciting weekend!

Mrs A.

Post a Comment